Stamper and Company’s administrative services include, but are not limited to:
- Handling all telephone, fax and e-mail inquiries from Board members, Co-Owners, agents and vendors relating to your community.
- Preparing and filing all non-profit forms and reports with the State.
- Initiating and maintaining all Association files; paper and electronic.
- Preparing and distributing all formal letters, notices, memos, assessment and budget information and meeting notifications to the membership.
- Utilizes a comprehensive By-Law violation procedure, to address and follow up on Co-Owner and Board complaints.
- Mailing of welcome packages to new owners.
- Distributing copies of the Association’s Governing Documents.
- Assisting in real estate transactions, by providing all closing and refinancing information to Co-Owner’s title and/or mortgage company.
- Preparing for and attending the Association’s annual meeting.
- Assisting in the revision of By-Laws.
- Assisting in the creation and/or revision of Association Handbooks.
- Hosting and providing a web page to each community.
The Work Order Wizard (WOW) was designed exclusively for Stamper and Company and caters to each Association’s specific needs. Every work request received by Stamper and Company is entered into the WOW system. A work order follow up card is mailed to the Co-Owner, advising them of what contractor the work was assigned to and when they should expect the work to be completed by. Once the work is completed, prior to paying the contractor’s invoice, a stamped, completed work order follow up card is mailed to the Co-Owner to ensure that they were satisfied with the work completed.
WOW generates a multitude of reports. These reports track the maintenance needs of your community. Once a maintenance trend is identified, preventative measures can be put in place, which saves your Association money.
Stamper and Company provides each community under our management with standardized lawn, fertilization and snow removal specifications, written to protect your community. Stamper and Company also utilizes a salt voucher system during the winter months to control the salt usage at communities. You are also included in the annual bidding of street sweeping, dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, and ice melt container delivery.
Fiscal Management Services
Stamper and Company’s fiscal services include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining separate checking and savings accounts for each community we manage at local banks.
- Providing each Co-Owner the ability to pay their monthly dues with a check and coupon, automatic withdrawal and/or through the use of their credit card.
- Completing a monthly financial statement that can be catered to each community’s needs.
- Assisting the community’s CPA in the completion of the annual review or audit and filing of the annual tax return.
- Aggressively pursuing delinquent Co-Owners and assisting the community’s attorney in obtaining foreclosures, personal judgments, garnishments, collecting from tenants and attaching a Co-Owner’s credit.
- Preparing the annual budget and assisting the Board of Directors in adopting the budget and tracking expenses throughout the year.
- Advising, processing and collecting additional and special assessments.