If you (seller, buyer or agent) need an accounting breakdown of the monthly dues, what the unit is paid through, any additional assessments pending and any outstanding monies owed a new mortgage or for a refinance, please complete and submit the form below.
1. Paid Dues Letters are completed on Fridays ONLY.
2. There is a $25.00 fee to complete this form. Payments are to be made payable to Stamper and Company in the form of cash, cashiers check, money order or company check. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED, unless from owner of unit. If the $25.00 is to be paid at closing, a copy of the payment check will no longer be accepted.
3. Payment must be received by 4:00pm on Thursday in order to have the form completed by Friday.
4. Paid Dues letter will include the following information:
- Address of the Unit
- Complex Name
- Amount of Monthly Association Dues
- Capital Reserve Amount (if applicable)
- Insurance Agency Name and Phone Number
- Date Unit is Paid Through
No Refunds for properties not managed by Stamper and Company